Sunday, December 30, 2012

SNOWMAN

Let me start by saying ths pitiful amount of snow that fell on Christmas Day was very disappointing to Little Man. He could not understand why we couldn't make a snowman.
So, when Todd told him to look out the window yesterday morning-I was ready with the camera:
Oh, you can just see his excitement! I love how expressive he is-I guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree in that area. :)
First, the boys had a snowball fight...
 
Then, we got distracted by a worm...oh, I am learning little boys just LOVE gross things...
Then, finally, they got to work on the cutest little snowman and I did my part by providing the buttons, licorice, carrot, scarf, hat and mittens.  Hard work on my part, I know!
 
To coax Camden back inside, I made hot chocolate. Well, funny thing is that I don't like chocolate and therefore have never made hot chocolate. So, Todd didn't want to ruin my happy ending, but he said it tasted like brown water. Ha! Hence, the face in the second picture...



 
Later, I went out to take another close-up picture and hmmm, notice anything different about our snowman? Guess it bothered Todd that it didn't have enough orange... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment